DUTIES AND ResPONSIBILITIES
- Handle online video ad campaigns from top agencies & brands, including setup, launch, pacing & optimization.
- Navigate & utilize Google Ads & YouTube tools on a daily basis.
- Become an expert at using Sightly’s proprietary platform, TargetView.
- Ensure campaigns adhere to precise technical specifications of Sightly’s proprietary platform, TargetView, while meeting strict editorial & strategic requirements set by the inventory partners.
- Address & provide support for clients & internal team members regarding campaign inquiries (i.e. status requests, report requests, troubleshooting).
- Oversee campaign reporting to ensure accuracy of data & measurement of campaign success.
- Deliver client-facing reporting to Account Management and/or directly to the client.
- Act as a liaison between Operations department to the Sales, Marketing, Product & Account Management teams to ensure top-notch campaign performance & service.
- Analyze campaigns to identify areas of opportunity for growth.
- Work closely with other team members in managing requests and the documentation of these details for the benefit of inter-departmental accuracy and communications.
- Assist in the quality assurance of our product through owning the cross-check of TargetView, AdWords, & Salesforce. This will require working closely with numbers & the Engineering & Finance departments.
- Identify and escalate priority issues, redirecting them to appropriate resources.
- Responsible for reaching and exceeding team revenue goals.
- Stay current with system and standard operating procedure changes and updates.
- Enjoy working with smart, knowledgeable, passionate colleagues within a supportive team.
ReQUIRED SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- At least 3-4 years experience in ad operations, programmatic media campaign management required.
- Familiarity in managing Search, Display and/or Video Advertising Campaigns is a plus.
- Current Google As certification is a plus.
- Proficient in MS Excel and Google Sheets.
- Experience using Salesforce and/or Asana is a plus.
- Extremely organized & thorough.
- Creative thinking, resourcefulness, multi-tasking and problem solving.
- Flexibility to move from project to project as needed.
- Both analytic and creative thinking abilities, with proficiency in process management and problem solving.
- Previous experience working with YouTube is a plus.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills with ability to create clear, results oriented messaging and related materials.
- Proactive personality with a drive to implement, execute and accomplish results daily.
- Comfortable working in a collaborative team environment, regularly interacting across all departments and organizational levels.
- Desire to learn new technology.
- Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.
- Sense of humor.