Sightly has seen great success over the past several years being experts in the products that it brings to market. The organization takes pride in being deep industry knowledge experts, having graceful business partnership savviness, and a high integrity culture.
We are looking for a media technology industry expert that will play a major role in the future of the company who has the ability to interface with internal product teams and the go-to-market strategy.
This role of Product Marketing will be an expert on the company’s products and its benefit to users, to develop effective marketing strategy narratives derived from these solutions, and work with other departments to understand how the products work and are evolving.
The Associate Director of Product Marketing at Sightly will be responsible for knowledge extraction and producing marketing collateral for internal and external audiences. As Sightly builds new solutions for the marketplace, this role will be a central hub of the nuances of how the solutions work and their applications to drive outcomes for customers.
This is a full-time position that sits within the Business Development and Marketing Strategy team and is based in NYC.
As the Associate Director of Product Marketing at Sightly, you will:
- Strategize and create product messaging that creates compelling storylines for potential and existing customers
- Lead strategic positioning of new products and how they fit into the overall marketplace
- Be an individual contributor and excellent collaborator within their immediate team as well as the larger organization
- Source and evaluate new partnership opportunities and manage their vetting
- Work with leadership to define and refine partnership deal structures
- Maintain active conversations with partners through regular and consistent engagement, demonstrating market knowledge and industry expertise
- Understand where leading technology platforms like Google fit into the broader technology space and how the various entities throughout the media supply chain interact with one another
- Be an advocate for new product offerings internally and externally
- Develop go-to-market strategy and value proposition product marketing collateral of new products in conjunction with existing offerings
- Identify opportunities in the customer growth journey by collaborating with other client facing departments
- Understand market and competitive landscape and prioritize, distill, and surface market intelligence to help identify long-term opportunities based on the strategic view of market direction