Sr. Manager, Ad Ops
Sightly is in an exciting stage of expansive growth! The company has built its success by driving clients’ media objectives through tangible results. We are experts in strategic planning, execution, optimizations, and insightful reporting that provides actionable learnings for our clients. Sightly is doubling down on outcome-based solutions to drive superior results for all clients with varying KPIs.
Sightly is looking to hire a Sr. Manager of Ad Ops with expertise in conversion tracking implementation, quality assurance, and troubleshooting across a variety of TMS’s (tag management systems) – with a particular focus on GTM and Adobe Launch. This will be a new role at Sightly that will be integral as we continue to gain attribution-based clients with lower funnel objectives. There would be an emphasis on leading client communications to share conversion tracking and instructions, address questions, and manage client needs throughout the troubleshooting process until tracking is successfully implemented. There would also be an element of leading internal trainings to better equip team with knowledge to address conversion-based questions.
This is a full-time position and is based in NYC. It’s an opportunity to join a company with an amazing culture based on collaboration, unified goals, and entrepreneurial spirit!
As the Sr. Manager, Ad Ops at Sightly, you will:
- Lead client communications for tracking setup and QA
- Make client recommendations for conversion tracking setup based on their goals and website infrastructure
- Develop best practices and other materials to be shared with clients to help streamline implementation
- Create internal trainings and materials to educate on conversion tracking
- Lead tracking discussions and implementation as new inventory sources are secured
- Maintain expertise on industry changes that impact tagging needs and setup, new guidelines/restrictions, etc
- Lead external discussions with TMS contacts when questions arise
- Expertise on conversion tracking, particularly GTM and Adobe Launch
- Previous experience with GTM, Google Adwords, and DV360 is a plus
- Ability to translate and communicate technical requirements and steps to non-technical teams
- Experience leading client conversions and recommendations for strategic tracking implementation
- Strong interpersonal skills to foster positive relationships with clients, management, and peers
- Problem solving skills to keep up with the dynamic Google/YouTube landscape
- A passion for ad tech and staying on top of digital trends that impact our space
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
- 3+ years experience in ad operations
- A proactive, self-starter will be most successful in driving impact of this new role for Sightly