Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
At Sightly, we deliver transparent, effective, and brand-safe campaigns that drive outcomes on the world’s largest video platform. We are looking for engineers to join our team! We are currently reconstructing our software platform from the ground-up, and need engineers looking to work in a fast-paced startup. Our engineers work closely with the product team and the rest of the business, and we have been building our agile processes to best support the company’s needs. Our current tech stack utilizes Vue.js on the front-end, node.js/express.js on the back-end, various integration suites written in C# / .Net Core and Java, and a Postgres database. We don’t expect a candidate to have experience in all of these areas — As long as you have a solid track record as a software engineer, there’s a place for you on our team!
Duties will include (but are not limited to): Developing features for business needs, working with the product team to define deliverable increments, and working on major tech debt initiatives. We are a small company with a strong collaboration ethic, so there will be times that you are called upon to help out with things outside the immediate scope of your position.
- 5-8 years of software development experience
- Front-end framework — Vue.js, React, or Angular 5+. HTML and CSS.
- Back-end: Node.js, C# .Net Core, or Java. Experience with RESTful APIs.
- Database: SQL Server, Oracle, or Postgres
- Collaborative, team-oriented focus
- Git: repositories/branching strategies
NICE TO HAVE
- UI/UX Knowledge
- Ad Tech or related industry experience
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in an agile development environment
- Unit test and integration test automation
- Azure, Docker, CI/CD and DevOps practices