Senior Account Manager /
Sightly is in an exciting stage of expansive growth! The company has built its success by driving clients’ media objectives through tangible results. We are experts in strategic planning, execution, optimizations, and insightful reporting that provide actionable learnings for our clients.
Sightly is doubling down on outcome-based solutions with new products and offerings that are unique in the market and will bring our clients’ approach to media and activation to the next level!
Our work environment is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, and we are hyper focused on delivering exceptional results for our customers. We’re looking for a Senior Account Manager / Account Manager (determined by experience and capabilities) with this same energy and drive to lead day to day client communications and help ensure that we exceed their expectations.
This is a full-time position based in NYC. It’s an opportunity to join a company with an amazing culture based on collaboration, unified goals, and entrepreneurial spirit!
Sightly is an equal opportunity employer.
- In conjunction with the sales team, build, nurture, and grow relationships with agencies and direct clients to maintain and grow business
- Act as main point of contact for all client day-to-day account needs to ensure that all of their needs are understood and effectively addressed
- Collaborate with sales and performance managers for seamless transition from pre-sale through kick off and activation, including spearheading client kickoff meetings, communicating effectively and comprehensively client KPIs and campaign details to performance management, and liaising with internal teams for any custom creative development and passthrough of assets, tags, etc.
- Deliver reporting complete with insightful storytelling and supporting data throughout campaign
- Work with performance managers to identity optimization opportunities to exceed performance expectations and showcase Sightly’s hands-on approach to campaign management
- Work with sales to identify and position upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Communicate all billing details to finance department so that finance can issue invoices in a timely and accurate manner
- Collaborate with various internal departments to both meet all clients’ needs and shape Sightly’s trajectory as we adapt and evolve to the changing marketplace
- Promote account management team success through collaboration, knowledge sharing, and overall good vibes!
- Promote company success through collaboration, an openness to new ideas, and a willingness to share your own!
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- High integrity, smarts and dedication. We are looking for uncommonly strong account management professionals with a highly collaborative, value-driven, honest, and direct approach to delivering customer success.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills. Ability to guide with confidence and understanding, and strategically handle objections and resolve customer issues.
- Proactivity to anticipate client needs, along with a solutions-oriented attitude to employ solutions that clients feel great about
- Ability to engage with data and provide exceptional storytelling and actionable go-forward recommendations
- Three+ years of brand/agency experience, with a proven track record in meeting and exceeding customer success metrics, goals and customer growth.
- Top notch organizational, people and time management skills
- Desire to succeed in a fast-paced environment with dynamic needs and deadlines
- A collaborative spirit that can adapt with a highly dynamic company (That’s what makes it fun!)
Sightly is a high-performance media services and technology company, with a focus on data science and analytics, that delivers unrivaled business outcomes and client service.
We’re smart, agile digital media experts, bolstered by strong partnerships and innovative tools. We’re people of all ages, backgrounds and personalities who share the same ambitions to make a difference for customers, build innovative solutions and have fun doing it. If you’re ready to join a team that works hard, plays hard and loves to win, then we want to hear from you.