Product Marketing Manager
Sightly is looking for the best and the brightest to join our rapidly growing team. We’re proud of our industry defining work but we’re even prouder of the people behind it. That’s where you come in! Our work environment is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, and we always do whatever it takes to deliver exceptional results for our customers. Sightly is an equal opportunity employer.
Sightly is looking for an entry level Product Marketing Manager to join our New York office. (While our company continues to work remotely for the foreseeable future, this position is based in Sightly’s NYC office.)
Sightly Enterprises, Inc. is looking for a Product Marketer to join our growing Marketing team. This role is a highly visible opportunity to impact a fast-growing company obsessed with innovation. In this role, you will help further shape the unique message of Sightly and our groundbreaking Brand Mentality™ platform by developing product positioning, and coordinating and planning go-to-market launch tactics.
As an integral part of Sightly’s Marketing team, you will have the unique opportunity to work across all departments to drive understanding and awareness of our solutions to our target audience. This position reports into the Director of Product Marketing.
- Help develop go-to-market strategies and sales enablement content – including demo scripts, messaging, presentations, product videos, and product emails
- Engage with customers and collaborate with the sales, marketing, and data science teams to help craft high-impact content such as case studies, one sheeters, downloadable guides, and more
- Generate competitive analysis reports that monitor product enhancements across both competitors and market leaders to influence product decisions and product positioning
- Communicate product updates, capabilities and benefits to our sales and customer success teams, and to our customers
- Maintain our Digital Asset Management Platform to ensure all collateral is up-to-date and available to the larger team
- Experience in product marketing, marketing, sales enablement or customer success (specifically in B2B SaaS enterprise environments or media landscape)
- Ability to bring ideas to life through superior Powerpoint and Google Slides presentations
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to distill complex products into easy to understand language
- Exceptional prioritization, time management skills, and executer attitude
- Ability to wear multiple hats and execute in a fast-paced environment
- Results-driven mindset with an understanding of how to track quantifiable KPIs