Human Resources Manager
Sightly is a marketing and media technology company, focusing on digital video advertising and analytics, that delivers unrivaled performance and client service.
We use data science and expert human know-how to maximize outcomes and align each customer’s Brand Mentality™ at speed, no matter what lies ahead.
Our smart, agile approach to media planning, buying and fine tuning extends across YouTube, TikTok, Connected TV and OTT live streaming video and all premium publishers and networks.
We are seeking a full-time Human Resources Manager to manage the functions of the Human Resources department including employment-related legal compliance, recruitment and onboarding of staff, and the administration of compensation, benefits, and company policies and practices.
The ideal candidate must be detailed-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills; have strong communication and time management skills; demonstrate the ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality; and have experience in diversity, equity and inclusion.
The position requires a minimum of five years experience as a human resources generalist and reports to the Chief Financial Officer and Head of HR. We offer a competitive salary and bonus.
While our company continues to work remotely for the foreseeable future, this position is based in Sightly’s NYC office.
Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
Collaborate with hiring managers and assist in the recruitment process for new hires
Process new hire paperwork, create and develop on boarding experience that engages
and integrate new employees into company culture and goals
Nurture our positive, fun and rewarding culture for employees
Support employee retention goals
Act as main point of contact for PEO partner and benefits program
Stay abreast of external trends and research relevant to HR and talent management
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities to enhance WFH model/Hybrid model
and other initiatives around flexible work
- Monitor PTO and leaves of absence based on employee need, as well as company and
- Ensure compliance of employment and payroll practices per federal, state and local laws
- Provide interpretation of HR policies, practices, and procedures to employees and
- Manage the company’s COVID related protocols and ensure that protocol is updated
with changing CDC and DOH guidance
- Anticipate obstacles and proactively offer and implement solutions to keep up with the
growth of the business
- Drive employee events, wellness initiatives and development programs
- Promote diversity and inclusion through the implementation of company-wide diversity,
equity and inclusion programs
Bachelor’s degree required
5+ years of HR experience
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a high level of emotional
Excellent planning and organizational skills
Strong team player who has the ability to effectively partner and collaborate across
Self-motivated with strong initiative to achieve high standards/results
Ability to protect highly confidential and sensitive information
Ability to adopt and lead change
Ability to research HR compliance & standards
A warm, authentic, and fair personality
- Strong recruiting skills and ability to improve talent acquisition strategies