Welcome to episode 236 of the AI in Action podcast, the show where we break down the hype and explore the impact that Data Science, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence are making on our everyday lives.
Today’s guests are Adam Katz, Chief Revenue Officer and Adam Smith, VP of Technology at Sightly. Founded in 2013, Sightly helps brands anticipate the unexpected by using data science, predictive algorithms and expert human know-how to maximize your outcomes and align your Brand Mentality™ at speed, no matter what lies ahead.
In addition, the company’s smart, agile approach to media planning, buying and fine-tuning extends across YouTube, TikTok, Connected TV & OTT, Live Streaming video, and all premium publishers and networks.
In today’s episode, they will tell you about:
- Sightly’s unique brand mentality platform
- Problems they are solving applying AI and Data Science
- Use cases of helping customers establish their Brand Mentality™
- Interesting projects & day-to-day of the data team
- What makes Sightly a great place to work
- How Data Science became a critical part of their business
- What the future holds for Sightly