The “United Outcomes Scholars” is an intentional internship program that aims to increase diversity and representation in the workplace by providing opportunities for underrepresented communities to gain hands-on experience in their desired field.
The program is open to students of underrepresented communities, including but not limited to people of color, women, LGBTQ+ individuals, individuals with disabilities, and veterans.
Participants must be enrolled in a relevant degree program or have recently graduated.
Interns must be willing to commit to the entire duration of the internship program.
- To be eligible for the Internship, students must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree program in their junior or senior year of college.
- Interns will be placed in a relevant department within the company based on their area of interest and skill set.
- Interns will work on real projects alongside a mentor who will provide guidance and support.
- Interns will participate in professional development workshops and networking events to enhance their skills and connect with industry professionals.
- The program will run for a duration of 12 weeks.
- Hourly Rate: $20
- Weekly Commitment: 40 Hours