Sightly is a growing technology company leading the revolution in real-time marketing and brand intelligence. Join us as we pursue our disruptive mission to empower businesses everywhere to make the most authentic + profitable decisions in real time.
Our AI-driven Brand Mentality® platform enables any brand (or agency) to leverage an ever-changing ocean of news, social, media and audience data to make more intelligent decisions at the speed of culture. At Sightly, we’re passionate about our product, our customers, our impact on the world, and most importantly our team.
Are you looking for a fun & fast-paced environment where you can make a real impact? Do you want to get-in on the ground floor of a revolutionary new software product? Are you an innovative thinker who can get things done?
Sightly is looking for a highly motivated, inherently curious, results-oriented individual to join our Analytics Team. As a Sr Analyst | Insights & Storytelling you will help us analyze campaign performance and design data driven insights for growing revenue/increasing marketing effectiveness amongst internal team and externals customers.
● Strong analytical skills are required, including the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and summarize actionable recommendations and their forecasted outcomes/implications.
● Communicate concise data points, trends, and measurement strategies to a broad audience – from development and technical experts to traditional brand managers
● Develop reporting processes and structures while packaging client ready campaign insights and reports, recommend actionable next steps that will improve performance and drive business results.
● Translate analysis insights into actionable recommendations and strategies for omni-channel marketers with emphasis on digital media optimization in conjunction with brand and performance media teams
● Analyze information to bring forward insights, results, and suggest optimizations to improve said results
● At least 3 – 5 years related experience
● SQL experience
● Experience with BI tools (looker, Tablaeu, Google Data studio, Sigma Computing etc)
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to convey and package technical findings in layman’s terms
● Prior experience building teams and managing, training and mentoring junior staff on all aspects of digital analytics / measurements and recommendations
● Thorough understanding of digital and linear/traditional metrics; both from a brand and direct response perspective as well as a track record of successfully building analytic approaches across a broad mix of clients.
Qualities we’re looking for:
● General understanding of the digital ad tech ecosystem
● Experience with conducting campaign effectiveness or attribution studies with walled gardens a plus (Meta, Google, Snapchat, TikTok)
● Self starter, focused, organized, and eager to learn
● Excellent communications and presentation skills
● Collaborative mentality and the ability to ideate & develop new business solutions
● Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
● Outstanding time management skills
What we offer:
● Competitive compensation package
● Employee stock options plan
● Comprehensive health plans, including medical, dental and vision
● Unlimited PTO; sick days and holidays
● Parental leave program
● Growth and career development opportunities
● Collaborative and friendly work environment
● Opportunity to work with a talented and dynamic team
● This is a remote position.
● We love what we do. We’re passionate about what we do and who we do it for.
● We stay curious. We encourage asking questions and we cultivate an environment of curiosity.
● We move first. We’re a lean & hungry team who get sh*t done. We respond to change with nimble innovation.
● We care about people. We understand that life is bigger than work. We look out for one another and celebrate each person’s unique contributions to the team
● We respect perspectives. We champion the right to having one’s own unique mentality and we encourage diversity of thought.
Please apply at Jobs@sightly.com